Sunday, October 11, 2015

Hii

Hi, I will design for you whatever you want for free with professionalism and love :) Just please. Look at the list below of these services, games and tools. If you can please sign up to 2 of the services listed But please REGISTER only to services you think you will use

Send me an e-mail with the two services you want to register
And I will send you the links to register.
Once you finish the registration, I will start working on a design you like :)


Dating options
AnastasiaDate.com
AmoLatina
Senior People Meet
RussianWomenOnline
RussianBrides
Video options- 7 Days trial and you must have credit card
Videostrip VOD 
Files download
FilesFetcher
Bingo- must be age 25-65
WinsPark
Scratchmania
Bingo Hall
SlotsVillage
Tools- 7 Days trial and you must have credit card 
Speed up your mac
Social network
IMVU
Desktop games
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Smite
Siegelord

Apps android & iphone
EMPIRE: FOUR KINGDOMS